Sacred Valley Tour – Private Service
The Sacred Valley Peru Tour is one of the most popular and obligatory tours in the Cusco region. Most importantly, the Sacred Valley of the Incas was a crucial area for the Inca empire, and it functioned as both an agricultural, spiritual, and political center for them. Throughout its length, there are many Inca, and Pre-Inca sites that can be found. Therefore, this tour visits the two main sites, Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
In comparison to the conventional tours that are characterized by large groups, little time spent at the sites and visiting only some locations. Certainly, our small-group tour of 2-8 people guarantees a personal experience.
Likewise, many tourists opt to do this tour just before their visit to Machu Picchu. They choose the option of finishing at Ollantaytambo town, from where you could catch the train to Aguas Calientes (the nearest town to Machu Picchu).
- Duration: 10 hours.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
The Unmissable Sacred Valley Tour
Firstly, Sacred Valley Tour starts early and head to the high mountain village of Chinchero. Above all, famous for its weaving and spectacularly sited at high altitude (3,800m/12,500 ft.). Then, We will visit a weaving house and have a demonstration of dyeing and weaving techniques as well as visiting the famous Chinchero market. After that, we descend to the base of the Sacred Valley and then onto Ollantaytambo, which features an impressive set of terraces leading from the village center.
We have a buffet lunch in Urubamba before heading to Pisaq – our final stop for the day. Similarly, in Pisaq we will first the beautiful ruins, built with breathtaking audacity by the Incas. Then, we’ll descend to the market at Pisaq before returning to Cusco, via the ruins at Sacsayhuaman. (If you are short of time this visit might be only concise).
Truly, this is a rewarding day for those who want to experience the best of the Sacred Valley in a short amount of time.
Places that are visited during Sacred Valley Tour:
- Chinchero (traditional weaving center).
- Ollantaytambo fortress.
- Pisac Market.
- Pisac archeological site.
- Private transportation (tourist bus).
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites (S/. 70 soles or USD 25 per person).
- Lunch in Urubamba (a town is lying between Pisac and Ollantaytambo).
- thingsto bring.
- You can bring for the Sacred Valley tour:
- Tourist ticket (not included in price).
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 35 or higher.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Cameras and films.
START/ AND TIME.
- The Sacred Valley Peru Tour starts and ends in Cusco:
- We pick you at 8 AM from your hotel lobby and drop off will be around 6 PM.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your hotel must be located in Cusco city. If not, please inform us at the booking time.