Horseback Riding in Cusco – Outdoor Activity
The Half Day Tour Horseback Riding in Cusco Peru, begin with the pick up from your hotel, transfer to the Sacsayhuaman where the ranch is located. So, there we will meet our horses and the horseman, who will show us how to saddle and practice how to ride the horses inside the corral before we get outdoors. Consequently, we begin the horse riding Cusco tour going through the Inca ruins located around Cusco.
During, the guided tour we will pass through the agriculture field of native productions. Certainly, you will appreciate the Inca’s constructions as Saqsayhuaman and Qenqo complex. As a result, riding the friendly horses and accompanied by the tour guide, we will stop in different places with the opportunity to enter or just to one archaeological site.
Certainly, after 2 hours and a half of riding during this tour, we’ll drive to the rest of the archaeological sites as Puca Pucara and Tambomachay, and then to your hotel in Cusco.
Places that are visited:
- Puca Pucara.
HORSE RIDING TOUR INCLUDES:
- Transportation by tourist bus to Tambomachay.
- Tourist ticket for archeological sites. (USD 24.00 approx.)
- English speaking guide – can be organized at extra cost.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Tourist ticket (not included in price).
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 35 or higher.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Cameras and films.
- DEPARTURES DATES – Horseback Riding in Cusco Peru:
- Above all, we offer daily departure: We pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the tour.
Certainly, for the pick up of this tour Horseback Riding in Cusco, we have the following options:
- Mornings: From 08:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Afternoons: From 12:00 pm to 04:00 pm
- Departure Time: 08:00 am OR 12:00 pm